Saturday, May 12, 2012

Folsom Bridal Shower

Thank you so much to everyone who came! It was such a blast!

A special thanks goes to Kaele Porter for hosting it at her house and to Kamee Lyons for co-hosting it!

It was great to see so many wonderful women that were such big influences and examples in my life while I lived in Folsom and Cameron Park, California. I can't express my gratitude enough. I love you all!


Kaitlin Carpenter, Kaele Porter, Lynsey, Avalon Porter, Kamee Lyons, Kambria Porter


Grace Park, Ally Bock, Kayla Tutor, Lynsey, Charlotte Hargrove, Celeste Taucher, Katelyn Woodbury

Molly Redfield, Lynsey

Tiffany Ellison, Raleigh Ellison, Morgan Ellison, Lynsey, Elise Ellison, Sheryl Ellison
Morgan Ellison, Maddie Nethercott, Lynsey, Kaitlin Carpenter, Elise Ellison, Rileigh Ellison

Best friends and our sisters.


Maddie Nethercott, Lynsey, Mrs. Janice Silva, Elise Ellison

My 6th Grade Teacher!

Maddie Nethercott, Leanne Nethercott, Kay Lea Carpenter, Lynsey, Elise Ellison, Sheryl Ellison

My best friends and our mothers.

1 comment:

  1. She is going to make such a beautiful bride! Congratulations to her and god bless her. She reminds me of my grand daughter a lot. Her wedding is also around the corner and they have finalized one of the San Francisco venues for her wedding celebration because I can’t move out of San Francisco.

    ReplyDelete